AWS Step Functions - The Application Catalyst
11th Aug, 202110:00 AM CST | 8:30 PM IST | 3:00 PM GMT
Expanding the horizons of applications using AWS Step Functions. Exploring the AWS Step Functions’ functionality and use cases.
AWS Step Functions is a low-code visual workflow service used to orchestrate AWS services, automate business processes, and build serverless applications. This webinar will explore different types of step functions, the features of AWS Step Functions, and explore the use cases. We will also do a live demo of a test deployment and explore the steps involved.
- Intro to AWS Step Functions.
- Features and use cases of AWS Step Functions.
- Using workflow builder to build the definition.
- Difference between Standard and Express Workflow.
- Live Demo: Deployment of AWS step functions and API Gateway with SAM.